Phoenix has been blessed with so much rain this year! 🌧 Living in this city is a photographers dream. Minimal weathe…

 

Phoenix has been blessed with so much rain this year! 🌧 Living in this city is a photographers dream. Minimal weather and sunny skies all the time. ☀️ I honestly don’t have to check the weather often to know it will be clear skies and sunny. 🌞 So when there is rain on the forecast, I know it makes clients nervous. ☔️ 😬 Just remember, living in this desert usually means it rains hard for 20-30 minutes and then it stops. So I always suggest we play it by ear and we do not cancel. The worst thing that can happen is that it pours and we will have to re-shoot your session. 🙃 But let me tell you something, I have NEVER in my 10 plus years of photography, had to reshoot a session because of rain. 🌧 I would say 90% of the time, it’s not raining at our session time and the other 10% that gets rained on usually is rewarded by an amazing rainbow or a glorious sunset. 🌅 🌈 And I am never mad about that! Last night was amazing! This sweet family drove up from Tucson for their session and even with a little bit of sprinkles, we had an amazing session with this beautiful rainbow! 🌈 ✨ 💖

#arizonamonsoon hashtag on Instagram

 7 total views,  1 views today

Author: Arizona Monsoon Storms

Leave a Reply